"The Bitterroot's Premier Health Club"
Group classes are back inside!
Each class is limited to between 11-13 people. To reserve a spot, please call the front desk up to 3 days in advance.
Updated 8:30 pm June 10 2020
We have been open again since May 15th with normal hours. We are required to follow a number of guidelines laid out by the State of Montana. We anticipate many of these will be temporary, although we do not have a time line as to when or if they will actually be lifted. To help insure everyone feels comfortable using the gym and to allow us to stay open and available to everyone, we need everyone to abide by all the precautions put in place. Our current restrictions are as followed, but are not limited to the following:
- Members must abide by physical distancing guidelines, remain 6 feet apart, wipe down machines after use, and practice common courtesy. Extra sanitizing stations will be available.
- Members with fever, shortness of breath, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms should refrain from using this facility.
- Day passes allowed with Covid-19 waiver release and temperature reading
- ALL pool lap lanes must be reserved ahead of time, (30 minute time blocks except between 1-4pm and 7-9pm on weekdays may be up to 1 hour) only 1 person per lane except immediate family. Family swim will remain but you must reserve the lane ahead of time (up to 1 hour of time allowed). No more than 5 family immediate members per lane during family swim.
- Every other cardio machine will be turned off to help promote physical distancing.
- Limited capacity in other areas such as the steam rooms, saunas, hot tubs (3 people), basketball (4 people unless family or for lessons), tables (1 person per table) and daycare (8 children). Temperatures will be taken before children can enter the daycare. A daycare sign-up sheet will be set up so you can reserve spots ahead of time (up to 3 days in advance).
Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns.
The Canyons Athletic Club